Tracks your current level of caffeine.
Simply record each drink you consume. Accounts for the natural metabolism of the caffeine in each
drink over time.
* Improved drink management!
* Improved Caffeine Zone notifications!
* New Material look and feel!
* Pull to refresh view
* Touch a drink to edit
* More stability and reliability improvements
Pie chart colors show following:
green = caffeine in your bloodstream (this is the stuff you feel!)
blue = caffeine consumed, but not yet absorbed into bloodstream
red = caffeine consumed and absorbed, but metabolized from your bloodstream
Feel free to rate as you see fit, but please suggest features and bug fixes via email to:
* Set your desired caffeine zone with notifications!
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Display drink sizes in oz. or ml.
* Add custom drinks
* Export data to CSV and send as attachment via email (or save to Google Drive)
* Caffeine metabolism algorithm takes into account factors such as: weight, pregnancy, and use of oral contraceptives.
Caffeine Tracker is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Caffeine Tracker (version 1.4.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 83 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.